Contested matters involving children, marital resources, domestic violence, and related issues of family needs, are perhaps the most challenging matters for judges and litigants. These cases require competence, attention to detail, emotional intelligence, and an understanding of the nuances of family dynamics. Camden Law has multiple, highly trained, and highly experienced attorneys to assist you in all aspects of family law. Knowing the personal conflicts and heartaches that litigants feel in such matters, our attorneys provide assertive advocacy with a healthy dose of humanism. Family law is a specialty that cannot be perfected without extensive, in-depth experience. We’ve got that, and we will help you. Call us with any family matter needs or questions to set up a consultation.
- Divorce and Legal Separation
- Parental Rights and Responsibilities
- Child Support Disputes & Enforcement
- Spousal Support Disputes & Enforcement
- Post-Divorce Modifications or Amendments
- Relief from Judgment Matters
- Co-Parenting Agreements
- Collateral Consequences of Divorce: Issues such as Estate Planning, Changes to Testamentary Documents, Business Dissolutions, etc.
- Protection from Abuse Litigation
- Guardianships of Minor Children
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Child-Protection Matters
- Name Changes